ProMCS™-1500 Medical Consultation System
Improving Lives with Effectiveness and Efficiency
WHAT IS PROMCS-1500?
The ProMCS-1500 offers “face-to-face” consultation between the doctor and patient. Equipped with a powerful remote control camera, the physician can observe the subtlest of details to provide patients with a high level of care.
Due to the impending shortage of medical specialists, meeting demand for patient care is becoming more and more difficult. With the ProMCS-1500 the physician can conduct a consultation between one local (patient) and three remote streams (medical care providers) without additional hardware.
The ProMCS-1500 gives you the power to effectively assess your patient with the help of remote specialists. No longer constrained by the inherent limitations of a phone consultation with a specialist, doctors using the ProMCS-1500 can ensure the patient receives a better quality of care.
- Highest quality audio and video.
- Supports both standard definition and high definition video.
- Operates in either wired or wireless environments.
- Easy-to-use client software.
- Remote control of a powerful PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) camera to effectively examine the patient.
- Ability to store and capture images on the physician’s computer.
- Quick and easy installation on a physician’s computer and a user-friendly interface requiring minimal training.
- Up to three remote connections simultaneously (physician/specialist) and the patient.
- Can be deployed utilizing the table top stand (included), mounted on a wall or on a medical cart for ultimate flexibility.
- Improved access to specialists with quicker, more accurate diagnosis and treatment.
- Improved care coordination and collaboration.
- Reduced patient anxiety, travel time and cost of care.
- Remote participation of family members in the health decision and care needs of their loved ones.
- Improved productivity and efficiency of staff.
- Individual or group therapy for psychiatric care.
Who Uses It?
- Hospitals — ICUs, ER, Patient Rooms.
- Long-Term Care Facilities — Patient Rooms, Psychiatric Care, Specialist Visits, Check-ups.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities — Patient Rooms, Psychiatric Care, Specialist Visits, Check-ups, Remote Monitoring.
- Mental Health Facilities — Individual or Group Therapies.
- Correctional Healthcare — Medical Care, Psychiatric Care.
- SIP compliant: Interoperable with standards-based video systems (SIP V2.0).
- “Direct Signaling” provides for operating without any additional investment.
- Unit Includes: Video server; 21″ integrated LED flat panel monitor (max. resolution 1920 X 1080); Standard Definition PTZ camera with 18X zoom lens; Sound bar with integrated microphones and speakers; Cables; One-touch control panel.
- Inputs: Analog SD input (NTSC/PAL) (Primary & Auxiliary); HD input (DVI-D)
- Outputs: Composite output (RCA); HDMI output (1080P digital); (Optional component output – 1080 analog).
Features: 16:9 Widescreen format on HD outputs; 4:3 SD format on NTSC output; Dual monitor capability; Three scaling modes for camera input (stretch, bars, and crop); High quality image capture (up to 1920 X 1080 resolution).
- Inputs: Two wideband microphone inputs primary channel; Audio inputs may be mixed, scaled, muted at will.
- Outputs: Dual speaker outputs 6 watts per channel individually adjustable.
- Standard camera: 1/4 EXview HAD CC; 18X optical zoom lens (optional high definition camera available at additional cost).
Network Interface Hardware:
- Gigabit ethernet port.
- 802.11 b,g,n wireless ethernet port.
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR & BLE.
- Width: 20″
- Height: 15″
- Depth: 7″
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Power: Input: 100-240 volts 50-60 Hz; 2.1 Amps. Output: 12 volts DC.
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C.
- Operating humidity: 10 to 85% RH non-condensing.
- Non-operating temperature: -40 to 70°C.
- Non-operating humidity: 10 to 90% RH non-condensing.
Alarm Interface Hardware:
- Dry contact alarm interface with programmable enunciation (local, client or server based).
Approvals & Compliance:
- IEC 60601-1-3 ED.
- Compliance with FCC 47 CFR Part 15.
- FDA Class 1 Medical Device Data System.
- Medical Device Directive EN 60601-1.
- MPEG 4 AVC (Part 11, H.264 baseline) video encoding/decoding.
- QCIF, CIF, 4CIF, VGA, SVGA, 720P and 1080P resolutions.
- 30, 20, 14, 10, 5, 1 Frames per second.
- Full duplex speakerphone.
- Narrow and wide band operation (8 and 16 KHz sample rates).
- Acoustic echo canceller.
- Non-linear echo suppression (ERL greater than 28 dB for F = 300-3400 Hz).
- Double-talk detection.
- Protocols: SIP V2.0 (RFC 3261, 3262, 3263, 3264); SDP (RFC 2327); RTP (RFC 1889, 1890); RTCP (RFC 1889); STUN (RFC 3789); SIPS (RFC 3261); SRTP (RFC 3711, 4568); MKI (Described in RFC 3711); AES (Supports 128, 195, 256 bit encryption keys).
- G.711, G7.22, G.729A, G.729.
- VAD, DTX, CNG, PLC.
- Dynamic jitter buffer.
- Dynamic payload negotiation.
- Codec name assignment.
- Adjustable audio frames per packet.
Continuous bandwidth monitoring during a call adjusting the video parameters spatially and temporally, to insure that the call “fits” in the available bandwidth. Bandwidth optimization software configurable to allow for favoring temporal or spatial optimization.